How to Convert a Bonus Voucher
Bet Finder Introduction
If you are new to using Bet Finders on DarkHorse Odds start by reading our Bet Finder Basics guides to learn how to use all the available features such as filters and editing your Bet Slip.
- Bonus Vouchers are less common than Bonus Bets or Site Credit
- SuperBook, and Sahara Bets are the most common sportsbooks that use Bonus Vouchers
- Bonus Vouchers are automatically applied in a fixed ratio such as 50% cash and 50% Bonus Voucher
- The Bonus Voucher portion of the bet only pays out the winnings
- Use the DarkHorse Odds Bonus Voucher Bet Finder to convert
What is a Bonus Voucher
- Part of the bet is cash and part is Bonus Voucher. It is most often 50/50.
- The bonus voucher portion of the bet only returns the winnings. The cash portion returns stake and winnings.
- It cannot be withdrawn. It must be bet to convert it to withdrawable cash.
- It often has minimum odds requirements.
- You may need to deposit if you have more Bonus Voucher than cash in your account. For example, let’s say you have a $100 Bonus Voucher and $50 cash in your account. The bet needs to be split 50/50 between Bonus Voucher and cash, so you will need to deposit another $50. You cannot place a bet that is a $100 Bonus Voucher and $50 cash.
Converting Bonus Vouchers
In this example, we will use a $100 Bonus Voucher on SuperBook, 50% Bonus Voucher, and -200 minimum odds.
Enter Bonus Voucher Criteria
Select the Bonus Voucher Bet Finder
Set the minimum odds to -200.
In all of our guides, we filter to “Main Lines Only” as a way to avoid limits. Limits will greatly reduce your long-term earnings potential. Learn the best practices on avoiding sportsbook limits in our Don't Get Limited guide. You can apply this by selecting Filters -> Main Lines Only. This is not required but highly recommended.
This sets Market Type to Money Line, Spread, and Total. It also sets Market Segment to Full Game+ and Full Game.
Select Your Matched Bet
After selecting the sportsbook where you have the Bonus Voucher and entering the bet amount you will be presented with a table of all available Bonus Voucher conversions. The bet amount will automatically populate and adjust based on the Bonus Voucher amount and Bonus Voucher percentage. Set the Bonus Voucher amount to $100 Bonus Voucher and the Bonus Voucher Percentage to 50%. Then select the bet you want.
Place Your Matched Bet
After selecting the matched bet you want, viewing the bet slip provides all the details needed to properly hedge ensuring maximum profit. In this example, you would place a $200 bet with SuperBook on the Panthers moneyline at +425. Then you would place a $782 hedge bet with PlayUp on the Penguins moneyline at -465. Either way, you will profit $68.
It is important to remember that using all $100 in Bonus Voucher requires a $200 bet. In this case, split 50/50. $100 cash and a $100 Bonus Voucher.
Clicking the information icon on the bet slip above displays further details explaining exactly how you profit $68 no matter the outcome of the event.