Sign-up offers are some of the more profitable offers available, but profits from Matched Betting do not stop once you complete the sign-up offers. Sportsbooks will continue to offer promotions to get you to sign in and open the app regularly.
These promotions can vary in value. Some offers may be worth less than $5, and others will be worth more. These add up quickly though. If you live in a state with ten sportsbooks and make an average of $5 per book per day, that is $18,250 a year.
Many offers are available to all bettors and at other times you will receive targeted promotions. Read through the available guides to learn more about each promotion and how to use the corresponding Bet Finder.
- Risk Free Bet: Wagering cash from your bankroll, but if it loses you get a refund of either Site Credit or a Free Bet.
- Free Bet: A bet placed without risking anything from your bankroll. Only winnings returned, not the bet amount.
- Site Credit: Bonus money added to your bankroll that has a playthrough requirement before it can be withdrawn. Important to note that the bet amount and winnings returned. *Site Credit can not be withdrawn until the playthrough requirement is met.
- Profit Boost: Your winnings are increased by a set percentage outlined in the offer. Typically have a max bet amount and a max additional winnings.
- Bonus Voucher: 50% of your bet is cash and 50% is a Bonus Voucher. The Bonus Voucher only returns the winnings. Sometimes it is not 50/50.
- Qualifying Bet: Promotions that require an initial bet to be placed before you get the bonus. Such as: bet $100 get a $50 Free Bet.